Friday 2 May 2014

Favourite Bloggers

This blog has been set up to document certain topics and activities within my University degree. When setting this up I looked into a few other blogs to find inspiration on styles and layouts. I already had my blog rachelnicole.co.uk - which is a general mix of Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle. Therefore, I'm quite familiar with the set-up of blogger and have a few favourite bloggers particular in the fashion and beauty sector.



Essie Button is a Beauty and Lifestyle blog ran by EsteĆ© -a Canadian who moved to London. She also has her own YouTube channel which has expanded her online presence and is quite well known now. I'm a big fan of her's as she seems quite down to earth, yet her posts are still informative. I really like the layout of her blog, the graphics are really complementing and also has sliding tool which lets you see her latest posts.



Wish Wish Wish has a similar layout which is one of the reasons i like it. The header is very personal to Carrie who runs the blog.  The photography on this blog is what keeps drawing me back to it. This blog is more aimed towards Fashion and Travel with most of her fashion shoots in different cities around the world.


Frassy was one of my first blog's I started reading a few years back. Ran by Audrey Rogers, she previously lived in Paris which provided a beautiful scene for her photo's. A few weeks ago she moved to Spain so it'll be interesting to see what direction her photo's go in. 



lilmisschickas is a Beauty blog ran by Charlotte who is local to Birmingham. She's got a lovely layout which is simple, yet shows off her latest posts well. Even though she is a Beauty blogger she also blogs about all things Disney which is a common interest and also about local restaurants and events which is useful to me.



The Blonde Salad is one of the biggest Fashion blogs in the world. Ran by Chiara Ferragni, an Italian now travelling the world and mingling with celebrities and fashion designers. She has even started her own shoe line which has been a european best-selling collection. I think this is an incredible example of what you can do with a blog and how far you can take it.




No comments:

Post a Comment